Blackwing 602 Graphite Pencil bx12
This pack of 12 premium graphite formulation Blackwing pencils from Palomino is the modern reincarnation of the famous Eberhard-Faber Blackwing 602. Ideal for writers because of its ability to hold a point, the original 602 used to command up to $40/pencil and was favoured by famous writers such as John Steinbeck.
Made in Japan with FSC-certified cedarwood, it is amazingly smooth and beautiful. Palomino IS the world’s best pencil.
The Blackwing 602 is recommended for writing. If you want a Drawing, Sketching and shading pencil, check out the Palomino Blackwing.
- QUANTITY: Pack x 12 pencils
- LEAD: Special Graphite Formulation. Very Black.
- LENGTH: 20.5cm long. 0.75cm barrel diameter
- SUITS: Writing
- FEATURES: Replaceable erasers (pink, white & black - sold separately)
- MATERIALS: Genuine FSC-certified Incense-cedar barrel. Graphite formulation lead.
- SOURCE: Made in Japan
- : 820933110252
- : Telegram paper Goods
- : Telegram Paper Goods
- : books
- : Palomino
- : ST