No Mistakes Journal
Author(s): Keiko Agena
An inspiring creative journal based on mindfulness practices and the "no mistakes" principles of improv, by a Gilmore Girls alum.
What if there were no mistakes? OK, that's impossible--but what if you learned to view your mistakes in a whole new light?
In this inspiring workbook, artist and former Gilmore Girls actress Keiko Agena guides you through simple exercises based on one of the founding ideas of improv: Any misstep is an opportunity for growth and creativity. Interspersed with coloring pages and original artwork by Agena, each exercise teaches you to confront your emotions, rethink your art, and take mindful breaks to recharge in her own playful, encourgaging voice:
* Describe a success you had, and identify the skills you learned to get you there.
* Look at an old piece of art that you're not proud of. What works, and how could you rework what doesn't?
* What actions can you take today to feed or rest your artistic impulse?
No Mistakes is a supportive space for amateurs, professional creatives, and everyone in between to test their boundaries, get to know their inner artist, and produce unique, meaningful work they feel proud of.
- : 9780143131786
- : Penguin Publishing Group
- : Tarcher
- : 0.353802
- : August 2018
- : .4 Inches X 7.4 Inches X 9.1 Inches
- : books
- : Keiko Agena
- : Paperback
- : 1
- : English
- : 176