The Introvert's Edge to Networking: a Step-By-Step Process to Creating Authentic Connections
Author(s): Matthew Owen Pollard
"The introvert's roadmap to success doesn't look like that of an extrovert. We're different and we should embrace that."
YOU'VE BEEN SOLD A LIE.
One of the biggest myths that plagues the business world today is that our ability to network depends on having the "gift-of-gab." This is nonsense. You don't have to be outgoing to be successful at networking. You don't have to become a relentless self-promoter. In fact, you don't have to act like an extrovert at all. The truth is, introverts make the best networkers . . . when armed with a plan that lets them be their authentic selves.
Matthew Pollard, an introvert himself, draws on over a decade of research and real-world examples to provide an actionable blueprint for introverted networking. In this paradigm-shifting book, you'll discover how to:
- Overcome your fear and discomfort when networking
- Turn networking into a repeatable system
- Leverage your innate introverted strengths
- Have people hanging on your every word
- Target and connect with top influencers
- Leverage the power of virtual and social networking
- : 9781400224913
- : Amacom
- : Amacom
- : February 2021
- : books
- : Matthew Owen Pollard
- : Paperback
- : en
- : 240