Best of Tokyo 2019
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Best of Tokyo 2019 is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the finest sushi or most satisfying bowl of noodles you'll ever taste, explore the neon nightlife of Shinjuku, and find the best view of Mt Fuji (or climb it and wait for sunrise) - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Tokyo and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet's Best of Tokyo 2019:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
- CoversHarajuku, Aoyama, Shibuya & Ebisu, Marunouchi, Nihombashi, Ginza & Tsukiji, Roppongi & Akasaka, Shinjuku, Ueno, Yanaka & Asakusa
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Tokyo 2019, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colourful photos, focuses on Tokyo's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Japanguide. Looking for more extensive city coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Tokyoguide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
- : 9781787011168
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.301185
- : July 2018
- : .43 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : September 2019
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Rebecca Milner
- : Paperback
- : 2
- : English
- : 915.213504512
- : 258