Author(s): Peter Dragicevich
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Splash about in the shallows of Bondi Beach, enjoy a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House, or stroll through the tranquil Royal Botanic Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Sydney and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Bondi, Coogee, Circular Quay, City Centre, Manly, Inner West, Pyrmont, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst, Potts Point, Kings Cross, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, the Rocks, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Sydney a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Sydney's neighbourhoods? Check out our Lonely Planet Sydney guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.